CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns
Despite the incredible resiliency of our teeth, a lifetime of wear can eventually lead to permanent damage the requires repair. Whether due to oral trauma, dental decay and disease, or an underlying medical condition, the placement of a dental crown may be required to restore a tooth back to health. As a CEREC dentist in Colorado Springs, Dr. Kazemi can repair a damaged smile in just one office visit thanks to same-day dental crowns.
A Dental Crown Repairs Damaged Teeth
Often referred to as a tooth-shaped “cap” that fits over a badly decayed or damaged tooth, a dental crown works to restore the shape, size, and strength of a tooth, while also helping to improve the overall appearance.
Once Dr. Kazemi permanently secures a crown into place, it fully encases the entire portion of the tooth that sits above the gum line. The placement of a dental crown works perfectly for patients needing to:
- Protect a tooth compromised by decay or injury.
- Restore to health a broken tooth.
- Cover a tooth that contains a large filling.
- Cover a tooth that has become badly misshapen or discolored.
- Cap a dental implant.
- Change the color, size, or shape of a tooth.
With the placement of traditional dental crowns, patients would need to make multiple visits to see our CEREC dentist in Colorado Springs. But with the revolutionary same-day dental crown technology used at our Colorado Springs dental office, Dr. Kazemi can fabricate, adjust, and fit a custom-made crown in just one office visit.
Patients no longer need to take time out of their busy schedules to make multiple dental appointments to get the healthier, more attractive looking smile they’ve been desiring. If you want to save time and quickly restore your smile back to health, then CEREC could be right for you.
Contact our office today to schedule your CEREC consultation with Dr. Kazemi, and start smiling with confidence again.
The Advantages of CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns
If you require a dental crown to restore a tooth back to health, a CEREC same-day is just what you need.
Here are just a few of the advantages CEREC same-day crowns offer to our patients.
- One visit is all you need. The placement of a traditional crown could take up to three office visits. With CEREC same-day technology, Dr. Kazemi can create a custom-made crown during just one office visit that takes as little as two hours to complete.
- Saves your valuable time. Making fewer trips to the dentist’s office means having to take less time off of work, missing less school, and generally freeing you up to spend your time how you want. Dr. Kazemi appreciates that patients live incredibly busy lives, and wants to make it easier and more convenient than ever for you to receive the quality dental care you need.
- Skip having to wear a temporary crown. When placing a traditional crown, patient usually need to wear a temporary crown during the time their custom crown is being fabricated at a lab. With CEREC, crowns are made in-office so you don’t have to wait.
- Digital technology ensures a better fit. CEREC technology creates a digital replica that exactly mirrors the current shape of your mouth and teeth. Using this incredibly detailed replica, Dr. Kazemi can create a custom-made crown that perfectly fits.
- Natural appearance and color. CEREC crowns look and feel like natural teeth. With 17 different shades available, Dr. Kazemi will have no difficulty finding a perfect match so that your crown blends seamlessly into your smile.
- Stronger more resilient. The highly durable materials used to create a CEREC crown are less prone to flaws and cracks when compared to other types of dental restorations.
Don’t let your smile suffer from neglect. A custom CEREC dental crown can help restore the form and function to any smile. Contact your CEREC dentist in Colorado Springs today for your crown consultation.